Max and his Dad

Max and his Dad

Monday, November 17, 2008

I have no idea what I am doing blogging. I am the most computer illiterate person I know, but I guess it's the cool thing to do so I must get in on it. LOL

Me and my husband Eric have been married for 3 years and have a little boy named Maximus Blake (we like to call him Maximus Prime.) My mother was worried about us naming him that because she didn't want us to name him after a transformer, but apparently she hadn't seen the movie recently and didn't realize it was Optimus Prime not Maximus Prime. Good old Sal...

Anywho back to Max. Max is now 9 months old and is growing up way too fast. Oddly enough he has red hair and blue eyes (don't ask me where that came from), but I love it. You wouldn't even think he was my son other than my huge gut I had for a few months, but you can definatly tell who is daddy is, they are twins. I must say he is the greatest thing in the world. I love being a Mom and never even imagined it being this fun. We now live in a house in Clearfield and have lived here for about 2 1/2 years. Basically all we do with our time is work and hang out with our family and friends.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I friggen love that picture. Max is so cute!!! Okay, you too Eric. Can't leave you out.

Kare Bear said...

all right! you finally posted. I can't remember your password but call me when you want and I can walk you through how to change your blog background....